Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY WRITING

At this point in time, I'm trying to tell the story of a girl named Antonia Bells. It's a young adult novel that embodies apocalyptic elements and paranormal romance, as well as magic. I think it has a fresh touch to it; something that's unique.

I've also begun writing a zombie as well as a separate vampire book - no there are no werevolvews in it, they've been replaced by some other beings. Then there's this idea that I keep putting on the back burner about a rebellious robot, but it just won't leave me alone. I already know what the title will be.

Let's see. What else? Oh, yeah, almost forgot, I've stopped drinking coffee, as it results in abdominal pain whenever I have some. So I've gone back to Red Bull and Burn. Those two are a lethal combo...

No comments:

Post a Comment