Translate

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WHY I WRITE

So, I've been thinking lately, why is it that I write, regardless of whether anyone's reading? The answer came almost naturally: I write because I enjoy the process. I write because I want people to read my work and experience what I have with the many stories that are available to millions and billions of people across the world. I want the Reader to connect with me and my characters, to soak up what I'm trying to deliver and get across.

I honestly don't believe that there's anything more pleasurable than typing away at a keyboard and weaving tales that will live on once you're gone. Creating fictional characters, places and worlds that take you away from the here and now, that make you want to tear up or yelp with excitement is what I strive to achieve. Have I managed? I don't know. You tell me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment